IXHIM.com hopes you will be satisfied with every purchase you make, but in some cases customer may want to return an item.
Please simply follow below step:
- Read clearly our RETURN POLICY to make sure you're qualified for return or exchange. Items that do not meet the conditions, as we will not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [ RETURN REQUEST (# your order number) ] so we can ensure proper processing of your return or exchange.
- Received your RETURN Request email, we will issue you a RETURN number and RETURN address slip via email.
- After you obtain the RETURN number and RETURN address slip, package the product(s) up and include a copy of your invoice and a note stating the reason for the return.
- After you post the package, please email us at email@example.com to provide us a tracking number.
- Please allow up to FIVE (5) business days after we have received your return for your refund to be processed.
- Return the product UNUSED (in new/original condition) within 30 days of the purchased date.
- All return item must send by Registered Mail with tracking number.
- The 30-day period is NOT a trial period. All watches returned with any signs of use and/or wear and tear will not be credited.
- All orders shipped with a shipping method other than Free Shipping will be refunded the total order minus the original shipping cost so use the free shipping if a promo is available at the time of purchase.
- If a returned item has been discontinued, or is no longer in stock, IXHIM.com will send a similar replacement at its discretion.
- FIVE (5) business days after we have received your return for your refund to be processed.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED UNUSED?
- Open the product and placed it on your wrist for viewing and fit is acceptable
- Packaging is NOT ripped, torn or damaged and remains in the same condition as you received it.
- Product still includes ALL original content such as any instructions, warranty cards. etc.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED USED?
WHAT IF YOUR PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED UPON DELIVERY?
- If upon opening your packaging you immediately recognize damages, it is your responsibility to contact us within 5 business days of receipt for us to honor our return policy and return or exchange a new product for you.
- IXHIM.com will pay the shipping, handling, and return shipping costs if the return is a result of our shipping error.
- The customer is not responsible for paying all shipping costs for any/all returned items. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Returns and Exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchased the item. Please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any return issue as this is a time sensitive matter.
Refunds are only accepted for defective items, or due to an error on our part. We will honor the return of a defective item within 30 days of the order date. Returns that are due to customer error, or buyer’s remorse. In these cases the shipping and handling costs will not be refunded. Note: Refunds and exchanges will only be processed within 30 days of your purchase.
Please inspect product immediately upon receipt and notify us of any damage, defect or shortage within 2 business days of delivery. Please be advised that the customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs for any/all returned items. The only exception is if the item is defective upon delivery and we hear from the customer--via email--within 5 business days of delivery. IXHIM.com will pay the shipping, handling, and return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 616 CORPORATE WAY, SUITE 2-4820, VALLEY COTTAGE, NY 10989.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 616 CORPORATE WAY, SUITE 2-4820, VALLEY COTTAGE, NY 10989
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.