Care and Maintenance for Watches
- This watch contains precise electronic components. Never attempt to open the case or remove the back cover.
- Avoid placing your watch on electronic units, which can generate powerful magnetic fields.
- Always rinse your watch with warm water after swimming in the sea.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical substance, such as solvents, detergents, perfumes and cosmetic products.
- Avoid extreme temperatures above 60°C or 140°C below 0°F or 60°F or extreme temperature changes.
- Do not operate pushers under water in order to prevent water entering.
- Clean the watch using clean water. Then be wiped using a soft cloth and left to dry completely. Avoid using chemical, especially soap.